Monday 22 October 2012

Latest on Loop

Now here is one song that I cannot seem to get enough of. It is a beautiful blend of meaningful lyrics and soothing music (it is definitely 'inspired', but nevertheless). KK's melodious voice carries the song along very well. There is another rendition where Shreya Ghoshal get to sing a verse. I do not really like that one as much as KK's version. But good work.

Though I feel somewhere that 'technology' interferes too much with the final presentation of music these days. It refines the output to an artificial perfection. The music that we got until a few years back too used technology for enhancement, but somewhere a raw originality was retained, and it definitely added charm to the song.

Nothing else about the movie interests me, but Abhi Abhi from Jism 2 continues to play on loop in my room. Either my neighbours also like the track or my speakers aren't doing a good enough job of disturbing them at this time of the night.

 

~